[MLB-WIRELESS] new wireless.org.au site online.

Andy Freeman wireless at kawasaki.kz
Mon Nov 11 00:18:20 EST 2002

Ahhh. It sounds like political speak for "school yard quarrel continues"

You could have just replied with.

<smartarse>
Let us form a committee and a working party to look into the feasibility
of possibly broadening our community reach through the interaction with
support groups small enough not to be a threat to ourselves.
</smartarse>

Andy.

(Shock, horror, this email is coming to you over two wireless hops of
about 6km)