[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: November 2002 Annual General Meeting]

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Mon Nov 11 00:09:06 EST 2002

On 7 Nov 2002, James Healy wrote:

> I know most people on the list aren't members, but just as a FYI..

Pardon me, but since when was membership anything other than membership of
this mailing list?  I've been on this mailing list for a while now (since
before we had meetings) and I've never seen anything official about
members needing to be specially blessed.

> and before anyone asks, afaik, you can become a member on the night, but
> since membership has to be approved at a committee meeting, you wont be

Say what?!!  "Approved at a committee meeting"?!!  If this is case, it's
the only organisation of its kind I know of to require such approvals.
Normally, you front up to the membership secretary and sign up on the
spot.  How bizarre.

Now, can we build some network, please?

Anyone in Lilydale in sight of the lake yet?  Sigh.

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 417 346 094