[MLB-WIRELESS] new wireless.org.au site online.

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 10 23:33:51 EST 2002

i agree, you should have lists to all wireless sites in australia unless they ask not to be on there, even if its a 2 step jump for most people trying to get to sydney or melb or geelong or perth its still a good central point, i mean even coperate sites like azura? should have a front page listing cous we are all trying (corp and org) to get wireless happening

my 3 cents