[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Masts etc

Peter Rogers progers at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 10 21:07:20 EST 2002

I am also  very interested in any mast info.

As i think that to have any chance i need to get at least half as high as
the power lines above the powerlines. ( 1. x power lines.) im not sure what
height this would be but as the tree as about that high i think thats about
where i need to get to.
i have no idea where to start but i do know that money is a problem. ( isnt
it allways.) :-)
Any thoughts would be great.
Also is somthing that the build-it working group does?

Regards

Peter Rogers