[MLB-WIRELESS] Something to aim for

kase kase at vurt.net
Sat Nov 9 15:58:29 EST 2002

wow, thats a great picture. i wounder if they all privide
access to the net, and if they are all intended to be
open :->

kase

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 05:43:49AM +1100, Clae wrote:
> Here's a map of 802.11b APs in Manhattan
> http://werbach.com/blog/images/PIPsurvey.gif
> --
> -the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
> allah u akhbar -
>           - in memoriam for the people of all nations and faiths
> killed in Bali -

Hayden (kase) Oberin, kase at vurt.net, Work: App.Sci Helpdesk Staff
Studying: 4th Year Double Degree Student, RMIT University (CY)
B.Eng(Communication Engineering) & B.App.Sc(Computer Science)
Teaching: Unix Admin Tutes and Labs, Scripting Tutes and Labs.
Student: 9900233X, SMS: 0421 224 228 | ICQ: 4800616 | goofey: kase