[MLB-WIRELESS] auto-tracking antenna follows users

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat Nov 9 11:35:12 EST 2002

im surious if its as simple as a dinmo motor (i think thats what they are)
and one of the jaycar kits to your parrel port and a bit of code : dbi=
oldnum, rotate left, dbi=newnum, if newnum=>oldnum then newnum= oldnum,
else, rotate right X3; goback to go and collect 200$

i know it aint real code, but it would cause the antenna to do a 1 step
forward (left) and 3 steps back (right)

if anyone wants to start a working group i am willing to join, sure this
proto type only does left and right with a few lines, i think my head knows
when to do up and down