[mesh] Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Connection Sharing...

Adam Smith moc_leader at iprimus.com.au
Thu Nov 7 02:17:55 EST 2002

Of course not, as if the company that starts with "T" and ends with "a"
would give out anything easily or free for that matter, not that they
should care :P, but there now big enough and privatized enough to sue
the pants off anyone caught doing it :P

"Grandpa, where did all the money come from?"
"The government, I didn't ask for it, I don't need it, but if they miss
one payment I'll raise hell" Or something like that ;)

              Adam Smith
               Hell_Fire
      http://nerdzland.com/~moc/
            BlackNova Game: