[MLB-WIRELESS] get well soon txrx

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 6 22:00:57 EST 2002

At 06:40 PM 6/11/2002 +1100, Tyson Clugg wrote:

>As for "accident that couldn't have been avoided", that is complete and
>utter B.S.  There is no job that cannot be done in a safe manner - if you
>are not certain of your safety, then seek advice on how you can improve your
>chances of survival.

Good comment Tyson.  Safety should be everything when one is running around
on roofs.  Everyone in the workplace must adhare to strict safety standards
these days, and we should be just as vigilant.

>PS: Troy, get well you fool!  :P

Well, lets make the bagging so painful for him that no one will want to be
foolish enough to try the same stunt. ;)  Troy, you have just scored a
lifetime's serving of shit from us. ;)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vkradio.com