[MLB-WIRELESS] Floppy Based Router

Mark Dorset mark.dorset at sun.com
Mon Nov 4 09:20:52 EST 2002

Hi Michael,

Have a look at floppyfw - it's a single disk debian-esque linux
distribution, which has all sorts of firewall/routing/NAT/VPN
functionality, as well as a howto on modifying the distro (so you can
probably add your modules/drivers if they're not already there);

	http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/

I've not used it, but found it from doing a google search...

regards,
Mark