[MLB-WIRELESS] cheap inverter

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sat Nov 2 14:39:59 EST 2002

i'd be inclined to wait until there is a sale at one of the outlets in
australia...
i got a 300 watt inverter from dick smiths for in the order of $95 and it
has *gasp* an australian plug!
and _all_ laptops (cept bodged up ghay ones from other countries) will plug
straight in!

this way you can watch tv in your car and use a laptop, and even run a
playstation...
it also will power electric beaters... just in case you were interested...
lol

(yes i got the inverter a while back... they are no longer $95)