[MLB-WIRELESS] Embedded Linux Wi-Fi Mesh Router On Sale

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Nov 2 02:33:18 EST 2002

and from the comments to that article:

Alternative Solution (Score:5, Informative)

by PhotonSphere on Friday November 01, @12:02AM (#4576507)

(User #193108 Info | http://photonsphere.com)
The wireless group [houstonwireless.org] in Houston is building even
smaller boxes that are capable of doing everything that this box
does.  A HOWTO http://www.photonsphere.com/article.php?sid=186 is
being assembled here.  They are using the Soekris [soekris.com]
Net4501 in combination with the DWL-520 [dlink.com] 802.11b PCI card
to run Linux and push HostAP [epitest.fi] and NoCatAuth [nocat.net].
The Soekris comes with 3 NICs and no moving parts!

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -