[MLB-WIRELESS] Legal Internet access to members?

Craig Mead craig.mead at pagesmith.com.au
Fri Nov 1 16:20:49 EST 2002

| Hello Steven,
|
| Pity about the AUPs and 3 gig download limits with excess charges
| though huh?

We've had quite a few ISP's talk to us about bandwith, however, it was not
donating it, it was selling it over our network to end users, making it no
longer non-commercial....or does it?

If we give them permission to transmit over our links and make a x%
"donation" of the monthly fee per user they have on the network are we
considered commercial? Even so it is transmitting from one network onto
another going outside the "closed loop" therefore we would at least require
at minumum a carriers declaration.

I think its definitely one to talk to the lawyers about.