[MLB-WIRELESS] AP QUESTION?

Mikel Pretty mpretty at sunitafe.edu.au
Thu May 30 08:49:09 EST 2002

Can you please tell me if this AP will be fine to use in conjunction with
Cisco Br500e

but since the Cisco BR500E is 100mw we need it to go the 15km and want to
buy the D-Link DWL-900AP 11Mbps Wireless Access Point to use with omni.  I
am just wondering if they will work together fine.

I want the br500e as directional to 15km destination
I want to join the BR500e to the D-Link DWL-900AP 11Mbps Wireless Access
Point  so i can set up an omni on it and access the br500e network to the
D-Link DWL-900AP 11Mbps Wireless Access Point.

Want to goto omni which is linked to dlink to then goto the cisco which then
goes 15km.

Any Ideas on what AP to buy to work in conjunction with Cisco BR500E gear.

This footnote confirms this email has been checked for the presence of viruses
however our liability is limited to the resupply of attachments only.

Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of Sunraysia Institute of TAFE.