[MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Fri May 31 17:40:05 EST 2002

dean wrote:

> That's why god invented the internet, there is no reason for
> any 'bulk mailouts' that you are describing. I agree there
> should be a membership fee- and I'm happy to contribute BUT
> the day you do a mailout is the day I resign from your association.

Dear Mr Precious

it is a legal requirement. It actually says in the incorporation
documents "by prepaid post or electronic transmission"

We will, of course, by preference send stuff out electronically, rather
than kill trees.

But the bottom line is we must comply with the law.
If you're going to resign over our complying with the law, well, seeya.

I'd much rather you stay. Isn't this an over-reaction?
Boy, I'm more opposed to membership fees than mail outs.

Dwayne