[MLB-WIRELESS] Re[2]: [mesh] Standing Committee on Communications, Information Technology and the Arts

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri May 31 17:15:25 EST 2002

Hello Doug,

www.openoffice.org

I sure as hell don't use MS Word, however that is 1 of the formats
specified that submissions must be sent in...

http://www.nodedb.com/submission-draft.html is the latest draft, has
been updated to reflect suggestions sent to me since it's posting...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...