[MLB-WIRELESS] [Article] Tracking Wireless Users

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 30 11:36:00 EST 2002

How will melbwireless be viewed under current .au privacy legislation?
Yes, I will be logging information from people connecting to my access
point, but I won't be retaining that information. I won't be providing
it to third parties, and it will only be used for maintaining the
service. Will each access point need to ensure that people connecting
to it know what information they give and what each access point will do
with that information?
- Barry

--
barry park