[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Wed May 22 23:12:24 EST 2002

Three points:
(i) My original response to Craig's posting was off-list, to Craig only.
He replied to me and cc'd it into melbwireless. That's how it arrived
there.
(ii) I did not know Craig was part of AWA (in fact, I'm still not sure if
he is part of AWA). I assumed I was responding to a Melbourne Digital and
Wireless member.
(iii) Please get involved. Don't piss on people's parties after all is
said and done. We are all trying hard to build something workable here.
- Barry

--
barry park
http://members.optushome.com.au/barrypark/