[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Kevin Littlejohn darius at obsidian.com.au
Wed May 22 19:08:41 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 18:23, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:
> I hate it when the list turns back to arguing and brawls.
>
> cya guys, i'll just be over here actually doing something contructive and
> working on linking up some more people near me.
> I'll let you know when I hit the 100 connection mark if you're lucky so you
> can worship me in between argueing.

In similar vein, to let people know, there's a more specific list
"innernorth at obsidian.com.au" (check
for anyone in the rough coburg area - I mean very rough; I'm in Coburg
but am interested in getting the passage from here to town underway with
various people...

Feel free to jump on; we'll be organising a get-together probably just
after the next melbwireless meeting, for people to meet up, see who's
near who, and maybe tinker with any gear people want to bring along.

KevinL
--
Internet techie                    Obsidian Consulting Group
Phone: +613 9653 9364                    Fax: +613 9354 2681
http://www.obsidian.com.au/           darius at obsidian.com.au