[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed May 22 18:19:21 EST 2002

Hello Julian,

JF> I attend monthly and WG meetings and give what I can.
JF> I would rather contribute to those forums rather than this list.

Yea and I attend the AWAi meetings and give as much to that as I can
where's the difference? you support something you believe in yet
criticise others for the same...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...