[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Julian Featherston julian at concentrate.com.au
Wed May 22 16:59:32 EST 2002

I get 30-40 re the submission
You should've searched for at least: inquire; enquiry; submission

Everything is there: the original message; the pointers to WG's and how
to get involved and have your opinion heard, regardless of where you
live.
Your comments are wholly unfounded.
The AWA have always acted in a very unapproachable manner, would you
apply the same criticism to them?

Jules