FW: [MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Cluster ???

Brett Murphy me at murf.net
Wed May 22 13:19:53 EST 2002

Probably a good chance to announce this.
This morning at 11am Alphalink (Australia) PTY LTD became Australia's 100th
Telecommunications carrier.
And no, Apana are not a carrier.

Yes we will be doing broadband wireless to residential customers!!!!!!

At 09:45 AM 22/05/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>:-)
>
>Does APANA have a carrier license? I seriously doubt it.
>
>Regards,
>Denis

All the best,
Brett Murphy
Director, Alphalink (Australia) PTY LTD
ph: +61 3 9495-9000 fax: +61 3 9486-6822
email: me at murf.net

The contents of this message may not be quoted,
copied, reproduced or published in part or in whole,
without the written authorization of Brett Murphy,
Director, Alphalink (Australia) Pty Ltd.