[MLB-WIRELESS] Ummm quick question...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue May 21 16:37:31 EST 2002

Hello melbwireless,

  Just a quickie... how are people suggesting we will be able to
  connect to other parts of the world, I mean who will foot the bill
  for the data and for what gain will it serve?

  In any case the size of pipes will be limited to a trickle more then
  likely, which could stop all reason for a tunnel, so your left with
  port forwarding, so the chances of actually needing to remove
  ourselves from clashes then becomes a null issue...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...