Brunswick/Coburg -was- Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] client or AP?

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Mon May 20 21:29:50 EST 2002

At 4:40 PM +1000 20/5/02, dwayne wrote:
>Clae wrote:
>>
>>  these guys are in Brunswick, and they *really* want to come play with us
>>  http://www.spacestation.org.au/
>
>Well, let's hook up.
>Clae? Do you know them? Let's go visit.

Yes, I do know them, and I have been meaning to get back over there
for some time.  They are really keen.
It might be nice to turn up with a couple of working
laptops/cards/antennas.  Which I am short a couple of items to make
work.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Digital and Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au