[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [WG-Structure] Final Draft (still under heavy construction)

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Mon May 20 19:43:59 EST 2002

Steven Haigh wrote:

> http://www.wireless.org.au/~netwiz/final.zip
>
> it's still under a lot of construction, and still mucho needs to be added.
> but it's coming long nicely. Thanks to Jim Pollock for a lot of his help and
> work in this matter.

Great, it's in word. Argh.

I can't read word.  I'll open it up and see if wordpad will display it.

Do you have an RTF or txt format version about?  Can you send it to me?
Tah.

In general, can you avoid proprietary formats? I don't run word, but
have windows boxen, but there's mac and linux people out there.  Who can
probably convert, I hear you mutter darkly.

Maybe I should just give up and hunt down a conversion tool. The world
is being overrun with .DOCuments.
(But just because I will please avoid proprietary formats if possible,
stick to txt or Rich Text Format).

Nope, is okay, wordpad displays it okay.
Does it have any illustrations?  I won't be able to see them if so.

Can you bear this in mind in future? Not everyone runs windows, and even
of those that do (like me) some of them have an unbending hatred towards
microsoft (err, hey, that's me!) and avoid their stuff like the plague.

Other than their entire operating system. I never said I had to make
sense.

Okay, time to go mangle some text.
How shall we do this?  Shall I send my finished draft to this list?
Post it online?

I don't want to write this into a vacuum, feedback would be good.

Does your draft incorporate Barry's comments as well?

Dwayne
(rolling up sleeves)