[MLB-WIRELESS] National IP allocation and routing scheme??

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon May 20 15:52:26 EST 2002

Hello David,

Is it really antisocial, or needs driven? obviously if they need that
much address space what are they supposed to do, likewise if we need
the address space what are we supposed to do?

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...