[MLB-WIRELESS] National IP allocation and routing scheme??

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon May 20 15:02:13 EST 2002

Hello David,

Problem being, NoCat have started issuing 10.0.0.0/8 address space and
estimate it to be eating into other subnets within 12 to 18 months,
not exactly viable solution, I'm guess we deal with international
issues if/when they occur as dealing with Australia alone will be a
task and a half...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...