[MLB-WIRELESS] National IP allocation and routing scheme??

Craig Mead craig.mead at pagesmith.com.au
Mon May 20 10:52:44 EST 2002

| > Most of the groups so far are still in the infancy of rollout
| > so this is the
| > most logical time to do this project. What project? A national IP
| > alloc/routing scheme.
| >

| Here, here. This has got to be one of the most sensible things I've
| heard on this list in some time. The longer this is delayed, the harder
| it is going to be to achieve.

It basically has to be now, or it won't happen.

| Who has the ability/impetus to setup some sort of common working
| group/liason with the other national groups? I think this could also be
| _very_ valuable in terms of mending some of the relationship problems
| between groups we have seen in the past,

I believe there should be ONE main contact from each state to oversee the
WG's and talk between each other on a regular basis to keep up to date with
what each WG is working on, then for technical discussions, start a new
mailing list or forum or similar for the WG's to dicuss between themselves.

| and help make us realise that we are all on the same team, and that it is
not state vs state.

Except for this Wednesday.....and thats really between Qld and us....go you
blues!!

:   )