[MLB-WIRELESS] Proposed WGLaw

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Mon May 20 09:15:00 EST 2002

To provide a focus for all the legal debate, and maybe shift the bulk
of it off the mailing list, I have proposed a new working group,
WGLaw.  I would suggest anyone with a burning interest in these
issues, and a desire to help work towards clarification, could join
up by adding their names to the proposal at
http://wireless.org.au/wiki/WorkingGroups .

The page itself, a bit bare at the moment, can be found at
http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WGLaw .

"Goal

To ensure that the activities of the Melbwireless group, and any
permanent association that grows out of it, comply fully with the law
of the land. To investigate and clarify all areas of law affecting
our activities. To publish our legal status, and the legal status of
networking activities, to the membership.

This page can serve as a collection point for issues that need
clarifying, links to the relevant laws, and any opinions, advice, and
rulings that we receive.

Clae.

--
=-=-=-=-= CHANGE OF ADDRESS =-=-=-=-=