[MLB-WIRELESS] [nodeDB survey]

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Sun May 19 13:02:26 EST 2002

I think one thing that would be good for the nodedb is to have a
classification of "active".  Is it active 24/7 , or on weekends, between
certain hours or when you send them an email ???

I personally think active should be 24//7 except for scheduled outages or
other unforseen circumstances cause there is no point saying you are active
but never online.

Matt.