[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA and Sydney Wireless

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 17 20:34:02 EST 2002

I'll personally step up and say I asked for it.

Because even though I'm sure drew has put a lot of work into his mapping,
Sydneywireless.com's website is in my opinion, much better.

I'm in both if any one cares.

I don't really care about the pissing contest between melbourne, sydney, et
all, I'm going to use resources of them to my benefit and I will help them
like wise.

My 2 cents.