[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA and Sydney Wireless

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Fri May 17 19:12:04 EST 2002

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au wrote:

> So why have you set up a node database in Melbourne?  If this is not a case
> of force-feeding it to us, then what is?  I am very concerned that the AWA
> node database for Melbourne exists at all - please explain why you are
> running it.

Woh, hang on dude, we don't own the population of Melbourne. They can do
what they like here and there's not a lot we can do about it. Better to
work out how to work with whoever DOES hook up with them in Melbourne.

I'd rather we handball onto them inquiries from sydney and they pass
onto us inquiries from melbourne if we are going to start drawing lines
in the sand etc.

Dwayne