[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA and Sydney Wireless

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri May 17 18:45:43 EST 2002

Hello dwayne,

Yes and how many actually recognise my real name when they see it?

My real name was mentioned at the SLUG meeting Tyson and Jamie spoke
at, blank looks... yet mention evilbunny and everyone goes...
oohhhhh... *shrug*

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

Friday, May 17, 2002, 6:18:28 PM, you wrote:

d> evilbunny wrote:

>> We're not forcing anyone to do anything, if an area is setup and
>> working then so be it we don't plan to do anything there... This isn't
>> a do or die situation as you are portraying it...
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>>  evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

d> You know, I'd take you a LOT more seriously if you weren't called
d> EVILbunny.

d> What happens if goodbunny subscribes and starts screaming "noo! NOOO!
d> IT'S ALL A TERRIBLE AND BADLY-DRAWN PLOT, YOU FOOLS!"???

d> It could get very confusing. evilbunny indeed.  What are we to think?

d> Dwayne
d> always trusting

d> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message