[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA and Sydney Wireless (was RE: [WG-Structure] Re: [Assoc] RE:Re[2]: [MLB-WIRELESS] Community Wireless Clientproject.)

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Thu May 16 17:47:43 EST 2002

Okay.. still majorly confused..

On the FAQ page you refer to "Australian Wireless Association network",
and you also mention that the AWA was formed by the merging of the 2
sydney wireless groups..

Without your email, I would have inferred that the AWA was replacing
Syd-wireless ans swag...

But this obviously isn't the case, cos as u said, sydneywireless is the
public face of all that is community wireless in Sydney..

So what I'm thinking is : your all sort of the same body, but the AWA is
the part that is willing to help other community groups??

Sorry... feeling pretty dense..

James

PS. No need to reply 4 times :-P