[MLB-WIRELESS] ASSISTANCE

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Thu May 16 13:55:57 EST 2002

hahahhahahahhahahha
----- Original Message -----
From: "MR. MICHEAL EDEh" <mikkyx5 at mail.com>
To: <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:45 AM
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] ASSISTANCE

> Sir,
>
> I know you will be surprised to receive this letter I am Mr. Michael Edeh
of the Democratic Republic of Congo and a close associate of the late
President, Laurent Kabila,of the Democratic Republic of Congo. I got your
address through the Congo Information Exchange. Our late President, Laurent
Kabila assigned me and a colleague to convey some funds to his guest house,
a day before he was assassinated, we had intentions to do as he instructed,
but on hearing of his death, we saw this as a golden opportunity to divert
this money since we have been seeing money exchange hands as top Military
officers were looting the economy; we shared this money and I got a total
sum of US$21.2Million (Twenty-one Million, Two Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars Only) in cash.

> Government originally had defaced the money for security reasons and I
moved it to HOLLAND(NETHERLAND)as Diplomatic baggage where it is now
deposited with a Security and Finance Company (TAGGED AS ARTIFACTS) in order
to beat security. I am presently in Abidjan (Cote D'Ivoire). Where I ran to
with my family, and are now living under an assumed name, as I was being
sought for by his son Joseph the incumbent President,who wants to recover
the money in the name of reconciliation but with the actual intention of
keeping it for himself. As I have lost
> everything,except this money. I am prepared to offer you some percentage
of this money which will be agreed
> on if only you will assist me to claim this money for safe keeping
anywhere .

> From the above, you will understand that my entire life and future depends
on this money, as such I shall be very grateful if you can assist me. Please
note that the major thing I demand from you is absolute assurance and utmost
secrecy, kindly contact me on the above e-mail even when you decided
otherwise, I will be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality of
this matter.