[MLB-WIRELESS] ./: Can 802.11 Become A Viable Last-Mile Alternative?

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon May 13 18:02:42 EST 2002

Hello dwayne,

I met with Boyd about a month ago and saw their setup... the winch
up/down mast was cute... pity about the sea of trees surrounding
them... and I mean nothing but green for as far as the eye can see,
bar the odd 1 or 2 buildings here and there...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...