[MLB-WIRELESS] I hacked my notbook now what ???

Brendan Hiley Pro at ProFX.net
Sun May 12 19:53:28 EST 2002

It would have been easier to just take the plastic bit off one of the enterasys cards :)
Then it would fit nicely with another one.

Also, they ARE NOT 'updated' to Orinoco cards.
The current flashing procedure DOES NOT change the device ID.
It ONLY changes the firmware to a newer version that contains some bug fixes and optimizations.

-ProFX
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Pearce
  To: melbwireless at wireless.org.au
  Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 6:41 PM
  Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] I hacked my notbook now what ???

  Hi All,

  I have just spent half a day destroying the runners in my notebook so I can get two enterasys network cards into it and have found that under windows 98 when I have two cards inserted it still finds one of them as the roamabout card and not oriniocco like they have all been updated too.  Would anyone have any idea why this is so ???

  Matt.