[MLB-WIRELESS] Payments? Try B-Pay.

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Sun May 12 13:50:23 EST 2002

If the banks charge $1 or so per transaction you would simply add that on to
the price of the card.  We as a group need to start making things a little
easier for the people who put in a lot of hard work organizing them other
wise you will find in a very short period of time your supply lines will be
cut because people just dont want the hassle even though they really do want
to help.

My personal opinion for the B-Pay system is to have a token membership fee
for Melbourne Wireless and issue a card which has a number on it.  You put
that number into the system as your customer reference number.  This would
make it far easier for traking payments and in my opinion very easy for most
(there is always someone that has a problem with something but that is life)
people to pay the money as well.

Thats my 0.02 cents.

Matt.