[MLB-WIRELESS] Helical needed over weekend

Ben Grech vow at optushome.com.au
Thu May 9 23:22:44 EST 2002

I thought I recognised that as the Serpentine launch site. Only been there
once, but had one hell of a time watching those beasts go up. A friend of
mine wants to use a digital camera to take stills from his rocket - after I
point him to Michael's website, I'm sure I'll be able to change his mind!
Hell it's even got me thinking...