[MLB-WIRELESS] Mountain Radio Challenge

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 8 20:29:57 EST 2002

There is LOS between Falls and Hotham. It would be cool, but it's a bit of a
hike. A real overnight trip I think, but I'd be in it. But not in winter /
ski season. Spring would be great, New Years is ok. It's fantastic up there.
Off season accomdation should be cheap. Lots of tracks to drive along to get
to other mountain tops.

 It's always been a source of amusement to my warped sense of humor. Sitting
on a mountain top in the middle of nowhere; connected to the internet.
Reading mail or blasting to cr at p out fo some n00b playing Half Life, sitting
in a deck chain with an esky by my side and no one to nag me...oops did I
say that?

 Or maybe I'm just odd? ;)

Regards,
Gaz.