[MLB-WIRELESS] Mountain Radio Challenge

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Wed May 8 18:41:00 EST 2002

bah you people just dont know how its done... take motorbikes with your
laptop+inverter+radio in your backpack and then set up shop at the
destination of your choice hooking up the inverter to the motorbike - if
your bike has a battery you can leave the bike off, otherwise let it idle :D

this is a leet way to do some testing and you can set it all up very quickly
and test wireless reception at many different locations in a short period of
time.
yes... i do know this from experiance :)
mwahahahahah that was the most kewl wireless testing setup i've ever
witnessed, the motorbike owns

(i went testing in the middle of the bush and had to go for a 1hr ride on
some ghay cut up 4x4 tracks :/  twas kewl though coz i got many successful
links with just 2 cantennas over a 5km distance - on green signal too!)