[MLB-WIRELESS] Use Australia post for paymenst - see attached link

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Wed May 8 15:14:20 EST 2002

It sounds to me as if you are describing COD.

Apparently this system allows you to print out an invoice from your computer,
take the invoice to the post office, pay it there and then the Australia post
systems update the "merchant account" immediately.

Australia post don't actually deliver the goods under this system.

I've emailed Australia post to see what they can offer us as a non profit organisation.

Cheers,

Vaskos
---------