[MLB-WIRELESS] Online payment

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Wed May 8 15:13:49 EST 2002

> Unless I have read things wrong though, you may have to pay a
> subscription
> to receive payments of more than $200 per month.

I'll re-read that.  I think that might have been more than $200/month credit
card payments...  Time to have another look.  Yes, it states... (gotta love
copy and paste)...

"You can also RECEIVE money for FREE into your registered Australian Bank
Account from any other Paymate client's bank account. You can also RECEIVE
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS of up to AU$200 per month by paying a transaction fee
only when you receive a payment. This is valuable if you are an Australian
auction SELLER trading with international BUYERS. You can send an email to
request a Paymate Pack and display the PAYMATE ACCEPTED logo in your item
description."

Note the $200 is only for credit card payments.  Seems you can receive any
amount for direct debit payments from a bank account.

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses.