[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys cards & product range with guarenteed delivery.

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Tue May 7 22:22:57 EST 2002

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

As Paul can now attest to - nothing worse than having spent a shitload of time
organising people/money, etc and having the rug pulled from under your feet
right at the last moment.

I think this will be a good relationship. Alas, nothing comes cheap - but it is
in our interest to foster a close relationship with a manufacturer/supplier
directly without the hassles of middlemen.

Vaskos
--------