[MLB-WIRELESS] informing members

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue May 7 15:08:28 EST 2002

evilbunny..

i used the nodeDB issue as an example to illustrate the benefit of some sort
of regular, standardaised (is that a word?) form of updating members on
whats going on..

I've seen the nodeDB on sydneywireless.com, and it's brilliant :-) However,
i think running 2 nodeDB's at the same time is just gonna confuse n00bs, and
for that reason I've refrained from entering my details in your one :-)

Not too fussed, cos I know ours is being worked on... :-)

James