[MLB-WIRELESS] A PDF most might want to flick through...

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat May 4 14:06:52 EST 2002

evilbunny, keep it off teh groups, all i saw was a helpful reminder
something you overlooked, personaly i am sick of how you take every helping
hand as a change to abuse people and say you dont need there help.

ither take his advice and contact the author, or dont, its no reson to start
a flame war :/