[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI order wrap-up.

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Sat May 4 09:32:40 EST 2002

The problem with that is that not everyone can pay with netbank.
Some will pay cash, some will pay via money order, some via manual direct
debit.

What happens if someone makes a payment (direct debit), and they don't put
their details in the database and (for argument's sake) the database deletes
them AND there is only a specific number of cards left...... people will get
pissed off.

1 important thing..... Believe it or not, but people DON'T actually read
what you send them. I am sure anyone who's organised a bulk buy will attest
to this.

Vaskos
--------