[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI order wrap-up.

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Fri May 3 14:29:40 EST 2002

I can assure you that most people who have not organised their own bulk buy
yet have no idea whatsoever, the amount of stress their unco-operativeness
with payments puts on the organiser.

It's a good idea to get contact phone numbers from people for BH and AH so
that you can ring and abuse them rather than having to wait for someone who
only seems to check their email once a month and expects to be able to pay
you off with weekly 50cent installments for the next 216 years.