[MLB-WIRELESS] OMNI's

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Wed May 1 11:09:44 EST 2002

Yes we are currently testing a 4.4Db fullwave and that looks to be the
best design. Once the most efficient design has been found, we will
begin production and sales will follow from there.

So far we have been making up to 12Db without any hassles, however it
makes sense to build all models to the most efficient design so testing
is unfortunately very necessary.

Sorry for the lack of updates - i have been pretty busy of late :)

Shane