[MLB-WIRELESS] ping?

magrathea at subdimension.com magrathea at subdimension.com
Fri Mar 29 22:16:42 EST 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, vortex wrote:

> hey! get your hand out of your pocket.
> os holy wars are so 10th of september ... %^}

did not mean it as a flame, just a passing comment. (I received many of
these at the last meeting.. By mentioning Macosx, netbsd, solaris... ) I
am a minority in this group. :-(  Ah well.. (was a minority at school as
well... linux & os2.. but that was ages ago)

> oh btw ... look at the meat puppet on the conference circuit gravy train ...

He is not coming to aust. He couldnt get a visa, its a video conference
linkup thingy...

---
Danny