[MLB-WIRELESS] Dear Mr List Admin

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 20 11:32:00 EST 2002

Due to the backlog of mail in the queue, you may still recieve a number of
emails which are still activly being sent...

Your address will have been removed from the list, but it cannot be removed
from the already queued emails (it would give both the mail server, and
myself sleep deprevation and fits to make it so!)..

Please be patient during this time. The current queue has 141 requests (most
of which you will have already recieved)..

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.